Vaccinate to Stay Protected
For over 25 years Ozcare has provided immunisation services to Queensland workplaces and schools.
Ozcare’s experienced and professional nurse immunisers host immunisation clinics in-house at workplaces and schools to protect employees, students and businesses against a variety of illnesses and the latest flu strains.
Vaccinations can be delivered individually or packaged together and delivered at one clinic.
Keep your employees and students healthy by immunising them annually against the latest flu strains.
New flu vaccines are made available in February/March each year and we offer clinics from March onwards. Vaccination is most effective in the months leading up to winter; March to June. We service most regions in Queensland from the Gold Coast to Brisbane and Far North Queensland.
Our immunisation nurses conduct the programs with minimal disruption to your school or business with in-house clinics.
Why it’s so important to protect against flu:
- Flu strains change every year so annual immunisation is necessary
- The flu is highly contagious and one sneeze can spread the flu up to a metre
- It’s more serious than a cold and can take weeks to recover
- Companies that don’t vaccinate face increased absences and decreased productivity
- Fit and healthy people are also at risk
Find out more about influenza and the vaccines:
- Australian Government’s Department of Health website
- Ozcare Immunisation website
We offer in-house clinics in schools and workplaces to protect against a range of bacterial and viral diseases. Our qualified immunisation nurses can provide children and adults with the following vaccinations, which can be delivered on their own or with others:
- Pertussis (whooping cough)
- Hepatitis A & B
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Influenza (flu)
Vaccination not only protects people against bacterial and viral diseases, it also helps others by minimising the spread of infection.