Ozcare Townsville has a dedicated team of care staff, nurses, allied health professionals and support staff, many of whom have been with Ozcare for years. Our Townsville team believe its this longevity that allows them to really connect with clients and provide them with the best service possible. Through knowing our clients and their family, we understand what’s important to them, and can tailor our services accordingly. For us, it’s all about personalised care.
- Home Care Package (HCP) Provider
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) Provider
- Registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Queensland Community Support Scheme (QCSS) Provider
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Health Provider
- Veterans’ Home Care (VHC) Program Provider
- Fee for Service Provider (Privately Funded Care)
Location & Contact
53-57 Mooney Street, Townsville
Coverage Area: Townsville* – North to Hinchinbrook Shire, South to Burdekin Shire, West to Woodstock/Majors Creek.
*Nursing only delivered in Townsville
Branch Manager: Kathleen Phillips
Get help to complete everyday tasks at home such as housework, showering, grooming and preparing meals. We can also support you to keep doing the things you enjoy at home or out in your local community.
Ipswich Branch Locations
Toowoomba Branch Locations
Brisbane Branch Locations
Sunshine Coast Branch Locations
Wide Bay Branch Locations
Central Queensland Branch Locations
North Queensland Branch Locations
Far North Queensland Branch Locations
How to Apply
Find out more about the steps you need to take to move in with Ozcare and what you can expect from your new home.