Ozcare has a strong presence in the Darling Downs, with our nursing services dating back to 1969 when it was known as ‘Sisters of Charity Home Nursing Services’.
Over the years, we have expanded our services to offer home care, respite care, allied health and a specialist dementia service. While technology has seen many advancements in this time, we’ve always prided ourselves on the quality of our care we provide to our local community.
In April 2019, we were pleased to open our first aged care facility in the region meaning we can offer the full continuum of care to our clients as their needs change.
- Home Care Package (HCP) Provider
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) Provider
- Registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Queensland Community Support Scheme (QCSS) Provider
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Health Provider
- Veterans’ Home Care (VHC) Program Provider
- Fee for Service Provider (Privately Funded Care)
Location & Contact
10 Pechey Street, Toowoomba
Service Area: North to Highfields and Cabarlah, South to Warwick* and West to Dalby*
*Limited nursing services available
Get help to complete everyday tasks at home such as housework, showering, grooming and preparing meals. We can also support you to keep doing the things you enjoy at home or out in your local community.
Ipswich Branch Locations
Toowoomba Branch Locations
Brisbane Branch Locations
Sunshine Coast Branch Locations
Wide Bay Branch Locations
Central Queensland Branch Locations
North Queensland Branch Locations
Far North Queensland Branch Locations
How to Apply
Find out more about the steps you need to take to move in with Ozcare and what you can expect from your new home.