Ozcare North Lakes
Ozcare North Lakes has a strong community presence and cares for the Moreton Bay region with a multi-disciplinary care team of dementia advisors, nurses including a specialist Lymphoedema Therapist and allied health practitioners including Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Dietitians.
Through our Assistance with Care and Housing program, our North Lakes team is also proud to provide much-needed support to people in the local community aged over 65 years who are at risk of homelessness.
- Home Care Package (HCP) Provider
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) Provider
- Registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Queensland Community Support Scheme (QCSS) Provider
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Health Provider
- Veterans’ Home Care (VHC) Program Provider
- Fee for Service Provider (Privately Funded Care)
Location & Contact
Get help to complete everyday tasks at home such as housework, showering, grooming and preparing meals. We can also support you to keep doing the things you enjoy at home or out in your local community.