Ozcare Mackay has grown considerably since 1996 when we offered nursing and respite services. We now provide a diverse range of home care services, allied health disciplines and specialist dementia services.
Our experienced team in Mackay are committed to caring for the local community, proudly opening a new aged care facility in West Mackay in July 2020.
- Home Care Package (HCP) Provider
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) Provider
- Registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Queensland Community Support Scheme (QCSS) Provider
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Health Provider
- Veterans’ Home Care (VHC) Program Provider
- Fee for Service Provider (Privately Funded Care)
Location & Contact
32 Victoria Street, Mackay
Coverage Area: Mackay – North to Proserpine, South to Ilbilbie, Seaforth, West to Netherdale.
Branch Manager: Keryn Brant
Get help to complete everyday tasks at home such as housework, showering, grooming and preparing meals. We can also support you to keep doing the things you enjoy at home or out in your local community.
Ipswich Branch Locations
Toowoomba Branch Locations
Brisbane Branch Locations
Sunshine Coast Branch Locations
Wide Bay Branch Locations
Central Queensland Branch Locations
North Queensland Branch Locations
Far North Queensland Branch Locations
How to Apply
Find out more about the steps you need to take to move in with Ozcare and what you can expect from your new home.