Our wonderful team in Ipswich is committed to helping people and improving their quality of life. Residents of Ipswich can expect a branch that prides itself on team work, smiles, camaraderie and most importantly, the delivery of professional care.
Our Ipswich branch is also proud to offer the Ipswich Disability Services – Community Access program. Specifically tailored towards NDIS participants with funding for the support category ‘Core Supports’ you are guaranteed to enjoy awesome activities such as indoor rock climbing, double decker bus rides and mystery drives.
- Home Care Package (HCP) Provider
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) Provider
- Registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Queensland Community Support Scheme (QCSS) Provider
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Health Provider
- Veterans’ Home Care (VHC) Program Provider
- Fee for Service Provider (Privately Funded Care)
Location & Contact
2 Joffre Street, Booval
Coverage Area: Ipswich and Surrounds – Springfield, Goodna, Camira, Gailes, Marburg, Laidley, Esk, Coominya, Rosewood and most rural areas in the West Moreton catchment.
Branch Manager: Lynne Vergunst
Ipswich Disability Services – Community Access
Our Ipswich community access program is centered around an exciting calendar of group-based activities. The calendar is driven by client interest and can be accessed flexibly based on your individual preferences for the range of activities on offer. You will meet like-minded people in a supportive, fun environment and get to enjoy new experiences.
Our unique program is very popular due to our diverse range of activities that have broad appeal. Our clients help us put together a changing calendar of safe and enjoyable activities which include art, recreation, social, sporting and adventure pursuits. You won’t have any time to be bored, from attending the Ekka to visiting Willowbank Raceway, you can expect to have fun and:
- Discover your local communities recreational activities and clubs
- Develop and enhance your recreational skills and abilities
- Try new things you may not otherwise be able to access
- Make new friends and establish new peer support networks
Get help to complete everyday tasks at home such as housework, showering, grooming and preparing meals. We can also support you to keep doing the things you enjoy at home or out in your local community.