Ozcare Hervey Bay
From operating a nursing and respite service in Bundaberg back in 1996, Ozcare has grown exponentially in the Wide Bay region. Today, we service more clients than ever before from our Hervey Bay branch with a range of home care, nursing, allied health, and specialist dementia services.
We opened our award-winning aged care facility in Kawungan in 2017 and are fortunate enough to run our day respite centre program from that facility. Every Wednesday, our day respite centre meets in the activities room on the top floor for amazing views, social activities and delicious morning tea and lunch with friends.
Ozcare Hervey Bay also offer a Social Support Group which runs every Tuesday and Thursday and can be utilised under the CHSP program. Some of the fabulous activities include Zumba for seniors, craft in the park, treasure hunting, picnic in the park and scenic drives.
- Home Care Package (HCP) Provider
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) Provider
- Registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Queensland Community Support Scheme (QCSS) Provider
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Health Provider
- Veterans’ Home Care (VHC) Program Provider
- Fee for Service Provider (Privately Funded Care)
Location & Contact
14 Torquay Road, Pialba
Coverage Area: Hervey Bay – North to Burrum Heads, East as far Howard and Pacific Haven, West to Urangan and River Heads, and South to Tiaro.
Branch Manager: Penny Cooper
Get help to complete everyday tasks at home such as housework, showering, grooming and preparing meals. We can also support you to keep doing the things you enjoy at home or out in your local community.