Ozcare opened its Gladstone office to cater for the needs of the wider region and we take pride in the wonderful work of our Gladstone team. Our team in Gladstone enjoy making a difference in the lives of the people they care for, helping them to stay at home, where they are happiest, for as long as possible.
- Home Care Package (HCP) Provider
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) Provider
- Registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Queensland Community Support Scheme (QCSS) Provider
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Health Provider
- Veterans’ Home Care (VHC) Program Provider
- Fee for Service Provider (Privately Funded Care)
Location & Contact
80-84 Breslin Street, West Gladstone
Coverage Area: Gladstone – North to Ambrose, West to Calliope, South to Rosedale, Agnes Water, Miriam Vale, Deep Water and Rules Beach.
*Limited nursing services in Agnes Water, Miriam Vale, Deep water & Rules Beach
Branch Manager: Eleanor Green
Get help to complete everyday tasks at home such as housework, showering, grooming and preparing meals. We can also support you to keep doing the things you enjoy at home or out in your local community.
Ipswich Branch Locations
Toowoomba Branch Locations
Brisbane Branch Locations
Sunshine Coast Branch Locations
Wide Bay Branch Locations
Central Queensland Branch Locations
North Queensland Branch Locations
Far North Queensland Branch Locations
How to Apply
Find out more about the steps you need to take to move in with Ozcare and what you can expect from your new home.