Ozcare’s Emerald team services clients in a 300km radius and are known for their outstanding palliative care.
With long-standing contracts in place with Queensland Health for palliative care services and Indigenous Influenza and Pneumococcal vaccination programs, our team in Emerald are respected for their high standards of care and professionalism.
Older clients of our Emerald service have the opportunity to participate in inter-generational visits. This involves much-cherished fortnightly visits to a local child care centre for morning tea and craft sessions.
- Home Care Package (HCP) Provider
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) Provider
- Registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Queensland Community Support Scheme (QCSS) Provider
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Health Provider
- Veterans’ Home Care (VHC) Program Provider
- Fee for Service Provider (Privately Funded Care)
Location & Contact
6 Yamala Street, Emerald
Coverage Area: Emerald – North to Capella, West to Gem Fields, East to Blackwater and South to Gindie
*Limited nursing services in Gem Fields
Branch Manager: Andrea Cislowski
Get help to complete everyday tasks at home such as housework, showering, grooming and preparing meals. We can also support you to keep doing the things you enjoy at home or out in your local community.