Branch Manager Fiona Wakeham has been with Ozcare for more than 20 years and feels very privileged to lead such a loyal and devoted team. The experienced team in Cairns all enjoy helping seniors and people living with a disability to remain comfortably in their homes for as long as possible.
Our Cairns team are dedicated to improving their client’s quality of life and believe their holistic approach to care makes a big difference in people’s lives.
- Home Care Package (HCP) Provider
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) Provider
- Registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Queensland Community Support Scheme (QCSS) Provider
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Health Provider
- Veterans’ Home Care (VHC) Program Provider
- Fee for Service Provider (Privately Funded Care)
Location & Contact
16-20 Martyn Street, Cairns
Coverage Area: Cairns – North to Port Douglas and Wonga Beach, South to Innisfail*, West to Julatten and Atherton Tablelands to Milla Milla. *Nursing only delivered as far south as Gordonvale
Branch Manager: Fiona Wakeham
Get help to complete everyday tasks at home such as housework, showering, grooming and preparing meals. We can also support you to keep doing the things you enjoy at home or out in your local community.
Ipswich Branch Locations
Toowoomba Branch Locations
Brisbane Branch Locations
Sunshine Coast Branch Locations
Wide Bay Branch Locations
Central Queensland Branch Locations
North Queensland Branch Locations
Far North Queensland Branch Locations
How to Apply
Find out more about the steps you need to take to move in with Ozcare and what you can expect from your new home.