Ozcare’s team in Bundaberg is a wonderful group of caring people who gain a lot of pleasure out of helping people live independently at home.
Our Bundaberg allied health team run three groups: Hydrotherapy, Lungs in Action and Balance & Strength. These are facilitated by our Occupational Therapist and by our Exercise Physiologist.
Bundaberg Dementia Advisor hosts monthly get-togethers for carers and clients to keep them engaged with the community. They organise a range of activities including things like visiting a zoo, going out for coffee, a visit or activity at the Botanical Gardens and various other interesting activities.
- Home Care Package (HCP) Provider
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) Provider
- Registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Queensland Community Support Scheme (QCSS) Provider
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Health Provider
- Veterans’ Home Care (VHC) Program Provider
- Fee for Service Provider (Privately Funded Care)
Location & Contact
73 Woongarra Street, Bundaberg
Coverage Area: Bundaberg – Out to Gin Gin, Mount Perry, Mundubbera, Gayndah, Biggenden and Childers
*Some services not available in all areas
Branch Manager: Melinda Praed
Get help to complete everyday tasks at home such as housework, showering, grooming and preparing meals. We can also support you to keep doing the things you enjoy at home or out in your local community.