Ozcare Brisbane South
Ozcare has enjoyed a strong presence south of the Brisbane River ever since our inception in 1996. Our friendly and helpful team at Shailer Park provide a diverse range of services with a coverage area for nursing extending out to Ipswich.
The team at Brisbane South offer a Morning Melodies Group to clients and also run group outings such as fish & chips at Wellington Point and delicious High Teas. Eligibility does apply to ensure clients are mobile and independent and keen to engage in their local community.
- Home Care Package (HCP) Provider
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) Provider
- Registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Queensland Community Support Scheme (QCSS) Provider
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Health Provider
- Veterans’ Home Care (VHC) Program Provider
- Fee for Service Provider (Privately Funded Care)
Location & Contact
65 Commercial Road, Shailer Park
Service Area: Brisbane South, Redlands & Logan. *Nursing also deliver services in Ipswich
*Limited nursing services available
Branch Manager: Judy Wells
Get help to complete everyday tasks at home such as housework, showering, grooming and preparing meals. We can also support you to keep doing the things you enjoy at home or out in your local community.
Ipswich Branch Locations
Toowoomba Branch Locations
Brisbane Branch Locations
Sunshine Coast Branch Locations
Wide Bay Branch Locations
Central Queensland Branch Locations
North Queensland Branch Locations
Far North Queensland Branch Locations
How to Apply
Find out more about the steps you need to take to move in with Ozcare and what you can expect from your new home.