1 July 2021 is a very special date for Ozcare. On this day, a quarter of a century ago, we were established by the St Vincent de Paul Society Queensland to care for our community.
Today, we are proud to celebrate 25 years of Ozcare.
Thank you to every staff member and volunteer – nearly 4,000 of us! And most of all thank you to all our incredible residents and clients – we are who we are because of you!
We are incredibly proud of our:
- Commitment to compassionate, professional, and personalised care
- Dedication to doing what is right for our clients, colleagues and Ozcare
- Family feel due to the longevity, respect and empathy of our people
- Strong service portfolio to care for the communities in which we operate – aged care facilities, retirement living, hospital, day respite centres and broad community care offering, including nursing, allied health and dementia advisory & support services
It is our great honour to acknowledge the staff who have been on this journey since the beginning. To these invaluable staff, thank you for your enormous contribution and wonderful service:
- Tony Godfrey, Chief Executive Officer
- Russell Young, Group Manager Property & Construction
- Andrina Farlow, Business Operations Manager
- Dianne March, Fleet Manager
- Joanne Paine, Procurement Manager
- Laurice Green, Human Resources Advisor
Keith Turnbull Place Aged Care Facility
- Fay Burke, Care Assistant
- Donna Patmore, Care Assistant
Ozcare Brisbane South
- Jenny Law, Clinical Nurse
Ozcare Gold Coast
- Beth Burling, Registered Nurse
Palm Lodge Aged Care Facility
- Shaunaugh Williams, Registered Nurse
- Julie Shankar, Assistant Nurse
Parkwood Gardens Aged Care Facility
- Libby Klein, Facility Manager
We look forward to the next 25 years of Caring for our Community.