COVID-19 Update for Visiting our
Aged Care Facilities
As of 30 June 2022
For the most up to date information on visiting our residential aged care facilities, please enquire directly with your local facility or call 1800 Ozcare (1800 692 273).
From 1am, 30 June 2022, COVID-19 vaccinations will no longer be mandatory for visitors to aged care facilities, however, there are several visitor requirements that will continue to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell or have respiratory symptoms i.e., sore throat, cough, sneezing &/or temperature
- Take a Rapid Antigen Test prior to entry (frequency is dependent on status of outbreaks i.e., daily or every 3 days) until notified otherwise
- A single point of entry & electronic sign in required
- Face masks to be worn while on site
- Visits remain restricted to client’s room, outside area or a determined indoor area
- Visiting hours remain in place, however bookings can be accommodated should you need to visit outside of these hours & there are no limitations on end-of-life visits
- For restricted areas, full PPE is required & visitors are limited to one per person
If you have any queries, please liaise with your local facility management team or call 1800 Ozcare (1800 692 273).